3.27.2012

Soph's New Journey & Our Beloved Buddies Surprises Us Again!!

YUMMY!! I love this!! I ate Snow White right away!

It has been a long time since I blogged, and I am so thankful to the Lord for carrying me in His arms daily and providing me with loving friends who are supporting me as I go through the relapse of postpartum depression (ever since Super Bowl Sunday). It could be the laparascopy surgery for the ovarian cyst from Christmas that sparked the relapse, or my reducing my previous antidepressant too quickly. We're not sure what caused this sudden relapse, but I am so thankful that our Lord never leaves or forsakes us, and He will help us through whatever trials we are facing. In the meantime, I am waiting upon the Lord and taking one step at a time, one day at a time.

Amazing Cartoon Characters, Uncle George!


Church sisters were very supportive and came to walk with me, pray for me, take me out to lunch, encourage me during fellowship and Sunday worship time, and emailed me encouragements. Family members supported me as well as neighbors who encouraged me. Even my beloved friends from New York sent care cookies and homemade chocolate blueberry muffins shaped like Thor, Captain America, Incredible Hulk, Shrek, and Cinnamon sticks bread shaped like Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs!

I can't wait to open the box!


What a blessing it is to be loved by all these friends, family, and loved ones. The Lord bless you and Thank you for being by my side during this challenging time. I am so blessed!

Smiley Cookies from Julie and G!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

JC and I fought TWICE while making those cupcakes. first over butter vs. vegetable oil, second over a broken ceramic bowl. marriage can be very hard. ha...

Our Family Circus ^_^ said...

Haha, yeah it is so hard to come to agreement about many things. It takes lots of sacrifices (^_^). You guys are so precious!

Soph