7.10.2012

Summer is Officially HERE! (^_^) Chaotic and Fun summer so far!


Hi! I'm Franken-Hammie!

Wow, it's July already! As you can see, life became a bit more
chaotic and unscheduled after school was officially out on our 14 year anniversary! So.....


I can hold a banana chip!

The kids had spent many lazy afternoons playing (fighting) and slip n' sliding in the yard.




We also had lots of fun baking fresh fruit muffins and babycakes....

Chinese babycake pops!

Hmm....which one should I pick?

Banana Almond Muffins

The kids both got Bladerunner roller blades which are super fun and drove hubby crazy as they raced around the kitchen/family room....forwards and backwards!


Abbie started to learn swimming with Caleb's previous swim coach from Irvine....
30 minutes of private lesson a week! She learned so fast that she could swim a little bit
on day 1!

Last week our precious 6 week old little girls "Princess Hammy" and "Miss Cheddar Cheez-It" came home! They are super cute and fun to play with!!

Hi Mommy!

Massage for 30 seconds....
Immediately Zzzz..... like a baby!
Ugh...stuffed my face....gonna toss cookies...and hamster treats!
Hey! No cameras! I'm changing over here !!!!

I tried an up-side-down shot with camera in front of Hammy's face....(^_^)
Happy Summer everyone! I'm looking forward to our
Summer Vacations and the 2012 Summer Olympics!

No comments: