6.16.2010

Soph's Guest Blogger ~ 8th Grader Susan!!



Surprise Party for the Liu Family ~ Baby #4 !



Hello, I'm guessing about one third of you reading this would know who I am. I am Susan, a friend and fellow Christian to Caleb and Abbie. For the past month or so, Caleb and I have teamed up to teach the children at our Friday night Bible study. 


Finally ~ 3 Pink and 1 Blue!!!

Last Friday, unbeknownst to me, our group hosted a surprise baby shower for my mother, who is giving birth to her fourth child and first boy in about a month. The children, all hyped up on pizza and donuts, were crazy, jumping everywhere, running everywhere, and fighting everywhere. 


The Author and their new lovebird, Melody!

What started as two of the boys hitting each other with stuffed animals quickly turned into half of the children teaming up and waging war against each other (the other half was playing Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii). At one point, all the girls minus the three to four year olds and me, plus some of the boys decided to gang up against poor Caleb. Although, he could have used taekwondo, he didn't because he was being so patient and kind to the children. I, of course, sat back and watched the show through the camera lenses of Caleb's phone. :) 






Was it just me, or did it seem like Caleb had a lot of fun playing with the children? Abbie wasn't there because she had a sleepover to attend to #sopopular. From what Abbie and Auntie Sophie have told me, Caleb has really opened up and made so many friends. 




Not only that, but he has also become a well-liked teacher at Bible Study. Thank the Lord for all his blessings and allowing me, the children and the adults to meet such a vibrant family. Oh, and I really love Frosty. 


** Thank you to dear Susan for her wonderful blog post! I'm so honored to have such a lovely little lady to write for my 2nd post of the year! If your kids are interested in joining our Saturday night Youth fellowship, Grades 7 and up, please contact me or Susan and we would love to see you there! The topics are especially for today's teenagers and you will LOVE learning, having fun and hanging out with the teens and Uncle Mark and Pastor Aaron! ~ **

No comments: