3.10.2010

Piano Brother and Ballet Sister (^_^) (^_^)

Sister loves to supervise Caleb and pretend that she's the piano teacher. Maybe she just enjoys seeing him suffer....



Sometimes she would make up her ballet steps in accordance with Caleb's piano playing tune......or just fool around and laugh hysterically!



I guess it's good to listen 'as a family' when the kid plays his piano songs ~ It's like a recital and he feels accomplished when we clap loudly after he's done! And....it beats having them fight...which is all the time at this beautiful stage of our lives....



He even tries to play one song with eyes closed....I guess he really likes challenges...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

wow Soph, Caleb is GOOD! and Abbie girl, she just cracks me up. :D she reminds me of my 4.5yr old niece who loves to dance too! Keep up the great job everyone (even daddy reading the papers in the back). ^^