6.29.2011

Happy beginning of Summer Vacation! Kung Fu Panda & Quacker Duck (^_^)

Today is Day 3 of PandaMania VBS! Woohoo! (^_^)

Happy Summer! It's the first week of Summer Vacation for the kids and so far we watched Kung Fu Panda 2, visited countless fast food joints, and joined our local church's "PandaMania Vacation Bible School"! (^_^) I even 'tricked' the kids into doing the housework for me today, bad mama! I told the kids that we'll do a "Wipe Out Competition" ~ They Wipe, and I sit Out!



I can't believe that Quacker has been here for a whole month now! She arrived on May 28th late night and we now can't imagine life without her!

How could a little feathered 3-pound bundle touch so many hearts in so few days? During these 4 weeks, we taught her how to dig for bugs, snails, slugs;  eat earthworms; dive for minnow fishes (thank you Petsmart!), and be hugged without protest (thanks to Abbie's perseverance)! We may bring her to our church VBS this August, headed by dear hubby! The theme is "Home Town Nazareth ~ Where Jesus was a Kid!" I'm sure there were ducks walking the streets during those days!











After the first week, hubby told us that we can keep duckie. At that time, I knew that she is here to stay! I just have to keep my eyes on her so she doesn't run off, fly away, or get retrieved by our neighbor's Laborador! Good thing our parrots Kobee and Jubee didn't get jealous, and were still chatty after their new waterfowl sibling joined us!



Happy End of June, everyone!

No comments: