1.02.2009

Happy New Year, Folks!

Hi All!

We are back from Taiwan! Yesterday we arrived, sleepy and dizzy, but we're so excited to be back to the U.S.A.! The mission trip and the relatives-visiting and non-stop eating were all so memorable, and I can't wait to share details and pictures after I recover from jet-lag. I still need to go through mountains of laundry waiting for me! Hubby is back at work today. He said he needs to go back to work to relax.... haha! Our fridge is empty. We got home and our house was 60 degrees. Why is the weather here freezing? We're staying home and kicking back for the weekend. Miss you all! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally fine your blogspot,there is no www before soph. Hope to see your pictures soon.
christine from Chiayi.

Anonymous said...

祝你们全家新年快乐!