11.23.2009

Caleb's 8th Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Dear Caleb boy!


Today we celebrated Caleb's big 8 (technically, it's this Friday!) with 3 of his classmates! We went to Saddleback Lanes and they had a blast playing bowling, eating delicious pepperoni/sausage pizza, and enjoyed a big 1/4 sheet cake!



The boys had a great time bowling! The ball was very heavy but good thing they 'bumpered' the gutter!






Abbie tried bowling....it was very difficult but she finally attempted after I promised to throw the ball with her!



The pizza in Saddleback Lanes are soooo yummy! This is the 3rd time I've attended a birthday party here and I still think their pizza is the best! Caleb ate 5 slices!


Happy Birthday my dear boy! And Happy Thanksgiving! In 8 years you'll be getting ready for college! I'll enjoy (and kiss) you while I can!

No comments: