1.06.2010

Starting Tiger Year (2010) with Good friends!

On January 2nd, we went to San Diego Wild Animal Park with our good  family friends (hubby's brother's brother-in-law) Mr. Strong and family! I haven't been there for several years and it was fun to visit the precious animals and watch them play with their "Christmas Toy Boxes" too!


Strong and Gwo-Fen and their adorable kids Louis (5) and Ashley (3) visited us for the first time since 2004! It was a very memorable time together and we are thankful for good family friends!

The next day I was able to see my dear college buddy, JuJu (Julie), as I affectionately call her. She will be our June Bride 2010 at Disneyland!! I am so honored to be her bridesmaid (as she was my bridesmaid back 12 years ago, also year of the Tiger, as we both are!) and wish her and my Cerritos high school buddy Dr. George, a happy marriage and exciting adventure ahead!

This is a yummy "Farewell to Bachelor(ette)hood Mango Creme Brulee" Cake I bought for my dear buddies. Enjoy your life now and new life together in the near future! Give Abbie a playmate to play with soon, okay?



I thank the Lord for starting our new year off with many blessings, one of which is YOU! In life's ups and downs, knowing that we have special ones makes every year so precious and memroable!

2 comments:

ss11 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is George C. Thank you for the professionally done bogging and well-wishes. I'm now in the process of creating our own wedding blog for our guests. I just hope I can do as much as 10% of your blog's coolness. :)