5.08.2010

Another Mother's Day Surprise ~ From my dear Ju Ju!


An hour ago, while I was watching my soap opera,  we heard the doorbell ring. I was upstairs and heard  hubby talking to someone. Then he hollered for me to come down. I reluctantly told him I am not dressed to see visitors, and he said, "Just Come Down!!"


In his arms, he held a BIG BOUQUET of EDIBLE FLOWERS! I was so surprised! He nervously asked me who my "Secret Admirer" was. On the card it said, "To Soph", and I immediately thought of my beloved college buddy Julie!


Then I saw in the card it really was HER! And her fiancee George! What a great surprsie! Abbie immediately started licking the Strawberries, and I had to shoo her off like a fly so I can videotape and take pictures of our beautiful surprise gift. Caleb loves strawberries! He is still at Andrei's birthday party so when he returns, I will give him 4 big strawberries! Yum! They are all VERY sweet! I remember a few months back I saw an Edible Arrangement ad in the magazine and dreamed of getting one. Now my dream came true! (^_^)



I am so blessed! Thank you Ju and G so much, and I am thankful to the Lord for good friends! Happy Mother's Day everyone!

No comments: