5.07.2010

My Mother's Day Surprise (^_^) from the kids



Ten minutes ago Caleb sent me on a Scavenger hunt to find the special Mother's day surprise he prepared for me! It took me forever (and tons of clues extracted from him and his sister) before I finally found them behind the sofas! I was so touched!




After Abbie saw this picture of "Mommy and me" drawn by big brother Caleb, she disappeared with it. Then she emerged from the living room with a makeover of this card ~ by adding HERSELF! I guess she didn't want to be left behind!

Abbie also made a special surprise Flower pot filled with rich soil and "Mystery Seeds" in it. She was determined not to tell me but wanted to wait until the seeds sprouted. Then I can find out. She also made me pose (a ballet pose) so she can draw me and her in a card.


I really feel that it's not what they give, but the heart and excitement behind their giving that really touched my heart.


 
I'm so blessed that God blessed me with the responsiblity and rewards of being a mom, and though there are hair-pulling and dysfunctional days, I am thankful for the Sunshine and Love they bring into my life. HAPPY  MOTHER's DAY, Sweet Kids! And Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

No comments: