5.26.2010

A (Homemade) Memorial Day (and Wedding) Song for my Beloved!

*~ Dearest Beloved Buddies ~*

Happy Memorial Weekend! I can't believe we're almost halfway through the year 2010! It has been a very roller coaster year so far, but we experienced God's miracle big time! I want to take this opportunity to thank our troops who put their lives on the line in and out of the country to protect us, so we can eat, sleep, work, blog without worries of attack or terrorism. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!


I caught a video of Caleb playing the perfect song for this weekend.....Star Spangled Banner! I was surprised our dear teacher assigned this particular song 4 days ago, but it's PERFECT for the occasion! Our boy does NOT like to be filmed, so I have to sneak up on him quickly, record him, and run!


I was also surprised the teacher assigned "Here Comes the Bride" song this week! It's another perfect timed song to give to Caleb, since our beloved JuJu (my college buddy) is getting married at Disneyland next week! So.... THIS song's for YOU, Ju and G!


                         Here Comes (Julie) the Bride ~ from Caleb

Love and hugs! See you all next month!

No comments: