7.21.2010

Lazy mom, Pasta Bird, and more tomatos! (^_^)


Today I figured out how to get my chores done AND keep the kids entertained! Actually, it started Sunday (3 days ago) when Caleb mysteriously became a tidy angel, surprising us with making everyone's beds and even folding his laundry. And I mean ALL of his laundry, all in the 5 drawers of his dresser! I don't know what possessed him, but whatever it is.....it is GOOD!



Today, Abbie said she wants to be like guh guh (big brother) too! So....how could I refuse? I let her do the dishwashing (I only asked her to was her new plastic Dora cup but she decided to go the extra mile!)....and ALL of the (non-breakable) dishes in the sink! Now THAT is a milestone in our family circus! It's not only a Milestone, but a MIRACLE! So I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! I'm sure it won't happen in teenage years, that's for sure!






We also had someone join us for dinner EVERY night! IT's our very own Kobee bird! Abbie and I built him a perch, and he eats everything we do! Hubby cooked spaghetti dinner and Kobee loved it! Pasta and Parrot do go well together!




And hummingbirds are starting to visit our front yard because of the flowers and our nectar feeder too! Enjoy your buffet, guys! Happy July!

Drink 'till you drop!
It's great to feed the birdies! 'Cuz they bring us surprises like tomatoe seeds, which became a great big tomato plant 3 months later! We are so blessed!

Today I harvested 6 organic, sweet tomatoes! Yummy!



       I found a picture Julie took for me....at my bridal shower 12 years ago! I was so young back then!

No comments: