5.09.2012

Trusting the Lord even when in Tahoe for Spring Break (^_^)




This year, our trip to Lake Tahoe in early April was adventurous both physically and mentally....and spiritually! I was struggling with my relapse of depression which began on 2/4/12, and was rather anxious prior and during the trip!



Packing was very stressful, and the room was surprisingly small (the size of our guest room). But thankfully, the Lord was good and showed me so much even in the midst of my snowstorm!




This year there was very little snowfall, but surprisingly, it was snowing for 4 days while we were there (8 days total)! the kids had a blast sledding! Caleb was becoming a pro at downhill jumps! And Abbie was so fearless that she flew off and bruised her left thigh! We thought she broke her femur!



Sledding was really hard! It looked easy when Caleb did it, but I think my bones were all re-arranged after I went down the hills! I went to the chiropractor the NEXT DAY after we returned!







It was a blessing that we were able to keep spending time as a family, though I was a zombie pretty much the whole time there.



When we returned, I realized what was making me miserable (see 4/20/12 blog post), and after confessing this attitude sin, I was healed! What a blessing it is to receive God's mercy and forgiveness, and also be free to love others unconditionally again!




I thank the Lord for giving me this wonderful revelation about my weaknesses, and helping me let go of my old ways and thinking!




I also thank the Lord for good friends and beloved who stood by paralyzed me and helped carry me (and my mat) through this difficult, dark valley! Happy is she who is loved unconditionally and forgiven!



No comments: