10.20.2008

Hi My Dear Web Kins!

WHOA.... I thought it would take me days to find a blog site, set up a blog, and actually write an article in one! I can't believe that I did it all in 12 minutes. And why did I take forever to create one? ^_^ I'm so glad that this happened, finally.... What's the date today? (looking at calendar above my head...) Monday, October 20, 2008.
This is the first day of my blog ^_^ I am inspired to blog because my friends (whom I flood weekly email blog articles with) urged me to set one up (so I don't max out their email inbox quota, haha) and also this will keep all the entries in one place. I'm so thankful for your inputs, sweeties. Thanks for your patience, support, and friendship! Enjoy the blog ~(^_^)~
You can put it on your yahoo bookmark "Favorites" tab (or more likely the "Will Read When Bored" tab, hehe.....)
Gonna take Abbie for her flu shot and immunization shots now....and my dreaded "well woman" (unhappy and uncomfortable woman, is more like it *_*) exam. The two offices are one floor away so we'll do it back to back, then treat ourselves with McDonald's nuggets!

Soph
p.s. Below are pictures of the kids on the first plane trip of their lives! This was in August, when we went to Utah! They has so much fun watching TV, eating chips, and even waiting for luggage!

No comments: