10.31.2008

Precious Moments ~ Playdate with Guh Guh!

A couple days ago on a lazy afternoon, I was sick and just let the kids do whatever....so they did what they usually do....FIGHT! Strangely, after 30 minutes, while I was showering, Abbie came and took all her bath toys from my bathroom to Caleb's bathroom. I asked her what she was up to. She said, "I'm bathing with guh guh today!" They'd become best friends in just a few minutes!
Then they proceeded to play for 40 minutes in the bath. Occasionally I'll hear them sing and bicker. During soapdown, I even heard guh guh say, "Mei, I wipe you ok?" And mei responds, "Guh, I like you too!!" Then I hear guh guh ask, "Mei, did you pee pee at me?" The other then responded, "Yeah." It was hilarious to hear their cute conversation, and they had a blast without my helicoptering too! ^_^ Then as I continued to 'pass out' on my LaZBoy recliner, I heard them putting on their play clothes and skip downstairs together.


Then cabinet doors opened and closed, the freezer purrred, and clinking of spoons and bowls signal that an ice cream date has taken place. "Guh guh, be careful! Good job, guh! Give me five!" "Mei, your ice cream is ready." "Thanks guh! Good job!" Finally, I stumbled downstairs after 2 hours of their special sibling playdate. Of course, the two left ice cream bowls and half-eaten apple pies on the floor for me to put away. But I didn't mind. It was a precious moment indeed, and I will always treasure this day in my heart.


These are the moments when you feel so thankful to be blessed by two precious munchkins ~ who look out for, and love, each other! ^_^

1 comment:

Agepe said...

Dears! :) Just droppin by to say Hi... greetings