2.06.2009

Wow! Boys and Girls are So Different!

I just noticed how differently boys and girls play! Here we have a "Big bro initiated chase-me-down" game. Big bro often asks sister, "C'mon! Let's fight!" to which sister replies, "No! Mommy says we can't fight!"


Yesterday I caught Abbie entertaining herself by reading to her diaper-bound 'student'! She's imitating her teacher during circle time! So quiet, so serene! [Actually, I'm not too fond of the screaming...which girls are notorious known for. Yikes!]



No wonder this time around, it felt less tiring being home with #2! I guess I'm not doing as much "chasing 'round" as I did with #1! Good luck, parents! The days will fly by (in retrospect)! ~(^_^)~ And during the days you feel like you can't make it, just call me or come over and play Wii Fit with me!

This is so hilarious, I caught her and her 'student' again, doing P&W (Praise and Worship). Daddy says she's gone bonkers (or Koo koo)! (^_^_



P.S. Also in a rare moment yesterday, I found Caleb doing this! That's the first worship song he learned and his first experience at piano 'pedaling'! I sneaked up on him and took this video. What a relaxing song on a rainy, wet, stormy afternoon!
This weather is very rare for us Californians indeed!



No comments: