4.10.2009

Beary Close Encounter! (Part II of Our Story)

So to recap, we had enjoyed a fantastic snow day on day 3.
On my Facebook page, the following exchange took place:
____________________________________________________________

April 8, 2009 Wednesday

Sophie Tsai at 10:06am April 8
It's snowing it's snowing! :0)

David Wirths at 10:08am April 8
Should I guess you are not in OC today?

Sophie Tsai at 10:14am April 8 via Facebook Mobile
Haha... Yes...otherwise, I'm just hallucinating again. And no kidding, there is a brown bear outside my window. Picture (evidence) to follow (and to prove my sanity) in my blog soon!

Tony Chen at 10:43am April 8
Hey, brown bear encounter in Big Bear...that's cool!

Sophie Tsai at 2:26pm April 8 via Facebook Mobile
Ok, I got a pix of the bear outside our kitchen window! It's standing up :0)

Chenchen Tsai at 1:17pm April 9
HEY! How come we didn't have any luck seeing a bear while we were there? Where is your cabin located? I want to see the pictures.

___________________________________________________________

So because I've promised our MBA (and Grapevine) buddies some evidence of my bear sighting, here we go! Brace yourself for an encounter with nature, my friends!!


Do you see him? He's outside our door, across from our cabin! Standing up, too!


Here's a pictures of Abbie and Mr. Brown Bear, on day 2 (Before Snow)!


Picture of Caleb and Abbie with Mr. Brown Bear on day 3 (After Snow)! SEE? I told you there was a brown bear standing outside my kitchen window. No kidding, right?

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Good one Soph! Haha.