12.09.2009

On the 9th Day of Christmas your true love sent to You (via her blog) ~ "6 Ballerinas Dancing"!




Today I brought my camera to Abbie's ballet class. Usually I would go to Kohl's or Home Goods for that one good hour, but today I decided I'll sneak into the dance studio and hopefully.....Abbie's teacher Miss Marcie won't notice me.

 I figured it is one week before Abbie's ballet class is done for the year 2009, so I better take some videos and share the holiday joy with Miss Marcie and the attentive parents of these sweet little ballerinas!



Miss Marcie is a gentle, sweet, and patient ballet teacher whom I admire greatly. Abbie enjoys and looks forward to every class! So I dedicate this post to her!



Looking in from outside the one-sided glass is very different from experiencing the action and festive music from the inside! I had a blast sitting and filming the action! The girls are practicing their little "Nutcracker" dance too!




The hour went by so quickly, I was reluctant to leave after class was dismissed. It was so fun and enjoyable! So I think I'll come back next week and record some more of the girls' Christmas dances! It will be the last class of 2009!



Stay tuned! And hope you enjoyed what Soph sent you on the 9th Day of Christmas (December 9th) ~ Six Ballerinas Dancing!



For the 'choo choo' dance, I tried a new cinematography technique known as "Soph's 360"! Abbie shrieked with joy when she saw herself dancing on the ceiling! Try it for yourself sometimes, it's really neat!



No comments: