12.03.2009

Caleb's Birthday Surprise!


Abbie and I bought a bike for Caleb, as we've shared in a previous post. But it turned out that Toys R Us oversold on this bike, and we were told (48 hrs later) to go back and pick out another one. As it turned out, due to their error, we got a great deal and a better, heftier, more expensive Mongoose bike with a 55% discount and free assembly!


Well, Abbie and I picked up the assembled bike and hid it in our trunk! We went to school and waited by his classroom when the bell rang. Here's Caleb and his 3rd grade teacher, Mr. Trager! We walked Caleb to our minivan. When we opened it he was thrilled! We also got him a Mongoose helmet, which will hopefully last 'till well into his teens ('cuz he has a small head, shhh....)!





It was lots of work to re-decorate the whole Christmas tree 'cuz I forgot to put the lights on first, but I'm glad I finally got that done when the kids are in school! And did you know that the tree drinks half a gallon of water almost daily?! Whoa......



Also got Abbie a rainbow "TuTu". See it under the tree? I can't believe Christmas comes in 21 days! Time flies!

No comments: