2.12.2011

My Little Leaguer ~ Caleb the Tarheel, Go!



Caleb began his new Spring baseball season! Time really flies... I can't believe he's in his 3rd year of Little League already!


I'm thankful that I have a sweet boy (and girl) who loves life, works hard (in school) and plays hard. Watching him enjoy the love of his life ~ baseball ~ makes me realize that God created everyone with different passions, interests, and talents. Whatever they are, if we use our gifts for the Lord, and enjoy what we do for Him and others, then our life is meaningful and abundant.



Go Caleb ~ Go Tarheels! Enjoy the process, not the result or score. The friendships you cultivate , the challenges you face, the trials you endure, will shape and mold you into the vessel that God will use some day.

Love you and enjoy what you love too!

No comments: