3.10.2009

Go Dodgers GO!!!

We just started Caleb in his very first baseball little league! They practice once a week and games are twice a week. I really enjoy watching Caleb play his games! It's 59 degrees out there and I'm cheering him on in the freezing cold, and it's really fun! I've never joined a baseball team growing up, so I guess I'm living vicariously through him!



Caleb and his schoolmate Blake is on the same team, and Blake's dad is the head coach! The kids develop teamwork, listening, and self-discipline skills during practices and games! Caleb's favorite team had always been "Angels", so at first it was hard for him to dawn the Dodger's outfit. But pretty soon he got used to it! Enjoy my boy! This is your childhood!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's good for the boys to play sports. Maybe one day they can play together (when summer comes)