3.08.2009

Sibling Soothie ~

Abbie was unconsolable yesterday.... When she woke up from nap she threw a huge tantrum and nothing helped. After I threw up my hands and went into hiding, I suddenly heard silence after a few minutes. I tiptoed to the family room and saw a very beautiful moment....MUCH different from the blood and tears we saw 3 weeks ago when piano chair rammed into Caleb's face (courtesy of sister). I guess God made big brothers for such a time as this! And he did it better than us parents! After she was happy and content, Caleb proudly said, "See? I calmed mei mei all by myself!"




Attempting to steal some quiet time for myself, I sent the kids on a competition (which always works, since sibs love to compete anyways)! Hey, let's see if you guys can finish your own puzzles in 15 minutes ok? We set the timer, and I run for my magazine time while they raced with each other. Somehow, kids are always competing with each other....but then again, aren't we all?

No comments: