5.08.2011

Our Wonderful Mother's Day Celebration (^_^)!


It was so wonderful to host mommy Soph's family this Thanksgiving again! Thanks to all the family for driving all the way down to Ladera! Yeay!


We were excited and Abbie helped set up "Barbie Hostess Station" as we awaited our guests! We prepared the food beginning at 9am, and looked forward to Grandma Kathy, Auntie Debbie's family, and Uncle Stephen's arrival!


There were 4 baseball games going on today, so it's perfect for gathering and celebration!


Mama Soph's cooking is very unpredictable ~ so I'm vey thankful everyone still ate lots of my cooking! We had yummy corn, cucumber salad, veggie, and soup dish! Auntie Debbie drank 5 bowls, I'm so proud of her! Hubby cooked his special Steak and sis brought yummy roast chicken and BBQ pork. Brother Bruce said grace, and we dug in!



Kyle had fun playing with his cousin Abbie....as he's into "Thomas the Train" stage! He's grown bigger and is super special and huggable! We only had 1 clear family picture taken by Uncle Bruce.... Thank you Uncle Bruce! We miss you Uncle Dan!



Grandma baked cookies w/Abbie for our dessert...Unfortunately, I misread the directions and put in the WHOLE stick of butter instead of just 1 tablespoon! So it becamse choco-chip syrup! Good thing we had fruits from grandma and Auntie Deb!
So thankful for a Wonderful mother's day gathering!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear S.

I received your card in the mail. Thank you so much for your support, and prayers, and the information about your own relationship. It helped a lot.

I don't know what will happen, for now i won't know until I meet her in Taiwan so I am spending my time trying to make myself feel better. I do have hopes that she ends up being the one, but at the same time I have to learn that if she isn't then I have to let it go and see what happens in the future.

Again, thank you sis, you always do that extra that nobody else does. Love you!

S.t.