11.13.2008

My suffering hubby

Hi buddies!

Wow, we are half way through November! Yesterday hubby asked me why I haven't blogged in so many days... I was surprised he even noticed! ^_^ He said he will periodically 'check on me' to see if I blogged. Hmm...so he IS spying on me! Silly guy. Well, this morning I woke up with lots of noise. I heard a blood-curling "OWWWW! Ayeee!" coming from next to me. Not sure what hubby's up to but after he screamed and tossed his CPAP mask aside, he blurted, "I am having a leg cramp!!!" Well, I hope that he will be ok for his big hike coming up...he'll be in the mountaintops and who will carry him down if that happens again?

During breakfast, I hear shrieking again....coming from the same man. "What now?" I asked, thinking this guy must be having a bad day, and it was only 7:30am! He muttered as he looked at the red numbers on his computer... "Dow Jones is down again!! Now I feel the urge to quote a Bible verse from Job....". I gestured for him to go ahead and speak, and he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb and naked I will depart.The Lord gaveth and the Lord taketh away; blessed be the name of the Lord!!" I was thinking, "Should I quote the wife of Job?" (^_^)

Apparently hubby's riches are dwindling each day and he was just expressing his sentiments.... well said though, since everyone's suffering financially this year and we just have to trust the Lord to provide for us in this economy.

Going to watch the California "Shake-Out" at 10am on the news now...

Bye!

No comments: