11.26.2008

What a Cute Movie!

Yesterday Caleb and I had a "Mommy and Me" day! We went to Kaleidoscope to see "Madagascar 2, Return to Africa" and it was really really good! Caleb really enjoyed it! I usually think that Part 2 of anything may be anticlimactic to the Original (first) movie, but this one was really good and time went by so fast!

There's no school all week for him, lucky kid.... so we dropped off little sister, got a haircut, and ran for the theaters! Tomorrow Caleb will be 7 years old! My Turkey boy!! I still remember 7 years ago, I had a big Thanksgiving potluck lunch at church and the next day I was in labor ^_^ I guess there was no more room in the tummy inn for him!


p.s. We were going to cancel today's afternoon plan to pick up hubby from work and head to Disneyland, since it poured last night. BUT, we woke up to sunny skies! So we will stay the plan and head to Disney....before our annual pass expires in December! The "IT'S A SMALL WORLD" ride FINALLY opened....after 11.5 months of renovation! That's Abbie's favorite ride and she didn't get to ride it ALL YEAR!

Happy thanksgiving, everyone!

XOXO,
Soph

No comments: