11.29.2008

What Did Everyone do on Thanksgiving?

Hi dears!

How is everyone doing? Did you have a good Thanksgiving?
~(^_^)~
We had 3 days of continual feast...total of 2 Turkeys, 2 Steaks, and a Big Hot pot! I'm afraid to even get close to a bathroom scale!

On Thanksgiving day, I washed down my delicious thanksgiving birdie until he was squeaky clean! He, however, would not allow me to stuff him, so I decided to leave him 'as is'. Take a look at our little turkey!

Oh wait, we have TWO birds.... The boy bird above weights 0.125 lbs and the big girl below weighs only 0.5 lbs! I overheard them saying grace before their holiday meal and it went something like this: "Thank you, Lord, that I'm NOT a Turkey."

p.s. Guess who Kobee and Jubee had for Thanksgiving dinner? Yup, their RELATIVES......(aka: leftover turkey)! Many people didn't know that parrots are actually omnivorous, and eat meat too! So beware!

No comments: